Q1 Notebook-Riley Mckenna

This has been one pretty new and tough quarter as a new high schooler. Everything is new about high school compared to middle school, and that also includes the way I use my notebook. The new way I used my notebook though this quarter was very helpful to me in some ways. In middle school, I never needed to write down everything we are learning. However, this quarter in high school I have never wrote so much in my notebook, even including group discussions that I never knew needed to be written down, but I am so grateful I did because with the help of writing things down in my notebook, it helped me with my understanding of the book and lessons we were learning and understanding the book “Far from the Tree.” Since I am still so new to using my notebook a lot more, I will keep writing things down that I might not think is important, but I might need it someday for a quiz or just to understand a lesson more. Also in middle school, my notes were very basic and now that I know the different ways I could make my notebook more creative, I will use those tools more often. The link to my video that goes through my notebook plus my “Far from the Tree” book is right here