Q2 Artwork 2016

This quarter my artwork was focused on me and things I like and enjoy. Starting off with creating a collage that is all about me. For this college, I put everything from soccer, to food, to family, to my religious beliefs on it, everything that makes me, me, with theme of this quarter's artwork, in my opinion, being what makes you, you. For the next few assignments, we had to edit a photo, which many teens are good at nowadays with all the social media out, and that was rather enjoyable. Then there was project not really about yourself, but it helped show your drawing abilties, that being drawing a fabric. Then the last project included drawing an illustration of some type of writing. This shows the viewer what you are interested in, for this project you could honestly draw anything and relate it to something already written, the choice is yours, so this really shows what you enjoy reading or just drawing. 
This quarter we were given plenty of time to complete our artwork and this quarter has been one of the more enjoyable quarters for work. As a student, I believe I finished most of my art work diligently and completed my blog post and slideshow efficiently, as I completed it early. Of course, there is only room for improvement. For I hope to improve upon what I have done this quarter and make it even better next quarter.