Q3 Artist Blog

Q3 Senior Art - Artist Statement 

During Q3 my main focus was drawlings of the anatomy. I found drawling on drawspace.com of different body parts and thought it would be an interesting perspective to get the an inside look of the function of the human body. Many of my sketches show a dynamic aspect of details shadings and other artistic features to add on to my sketches. I set out to produce art about one subject so I can focus on one theme and work on one skill that I would like to improve.  I'm never without a sketchbook to hand so I am constantly drawing and sometimes the drawings are left in the sketchbook and other times they develop into more in-depth ideas and detailed images. Q3 like many seniors experience, I was packed with other obligations that came with the over powering work load of senior year making it difficult to put my full potential into producing more sketches that I would of enjoyed to make. Some of my other subject matter was about detailed human body parts and a comment on human body. And since I've always been a fan of the Anatomy  - a new strand of work seemed to link together to give me a great theme for this Q3

Q4  my focus is to produce and come up with a different theme to explain a certain piece of work - I want to produce art that can speak for itself and give a great message to its viewer. I want to end senior year by putting together all the skills I developed over the 4 years of having art and produce a great end of the year art piece.

image copy 2
image copy 2
image
image
image copy
image copy
image copy 3
image copy 3