Q3 Artworks Benchmark- Cynthia To

For the Third Quarter, I made five different types of artworks. From all of the artworks, we did for this quarter, I really like the last one the most, the mandala. I feel like that I have improved a lot on my art skills from the first semester. The first artwork that I made was the bike drawing. This artwork was really difficult because we had to draw a bike from memory. I wanted to make the bike different colors for the different objects on the bike. The second artwork that I made two optical illusions. This was really fun do make. One of the optical illusions looks like a room. I picked out two colors that stood out together. The third artwork that I made shading form. I really cool shading in shapes. I think my sphere looks more realistic than the rest of the shapes. The fourth artwork that I made was an eye drawing. This drawing was really hard to draw and shading in to make it realistic. The fifth artwork that I did was a mandala. I decided to make a pineapple because I wanted people who are looking at this piece to think of happiness and paradise. I chose warm colors for this.