Q4 Art

​During this fourth quarter in Ms. Hull’s two day art class, everything has been excellent. In this quarter we had the liberty to create our own selection of pieces.  The pieces I created are as follows ; a human portrait, a nature landscape, a drawing of roses, generated art, and a night vision painting.  All of the pieces were given 100% of my time and effort, which can clearly be seen through the work. I believe that this quarter has been my best yet. I loved making every single piece because I liked the diversity. The freedom we were given this quarter was incredible! 

My favorite piece of art work was definitely the night vision painting.  A Night Full Of Stars, was a painting that contained a mixing of a beautiful variety of cool colors. I wanted to interpret a very calm yet sparkly night. I also wanted to transmit the emotion someone feels when they look at a very beautiful night scene. Which is why I started with a very dark shade of blue and then started to get light. Overall A Night Full Of Stars has been my favorite painting this year.