Q4 Art Slide Show

​This quarter was adventurous as always.  I liked this quarter's theme a little more than the other quarters because I was a little more free.  For the Rodin Museum Garden drawing, I was out and was not able to go with the class.  I ended up going on my own time and drawing my own representation.  For the four hour art pieces, each week I wanted to draw somewhat of a new themed drawing.  For the first week I wanted to put two different drawings in one.  I started with the wood house.  Then on a separate piece of paper I drew the head of a dragon.  The dragon was a little more complicated, so I used the dragon head on the other sheet of paper and traced it onto the one with the house.  The second four hour drawing involved more of what I have learned in art throughout the year.  It used shading, shapes and a lot of time.  That one probably took me the most time (4 hours - 47 minutes). The last drawing was one that I just created as I was drawing.  I saw some pictures online and tried to draw them without tracing.  They turned out a lot more proportional than I imagined. Then once both of the creatures were finished, I added the versus symbol and made it somewhat of a fight event or video game fight. Many of these drawings took a lot of trial and error.  That is why some of these exceeded four hours.  
Overall a good quarter.  I have put in a lot of time to these drawings and will hopefully use these skills I have learned in the future.