Q4 Artists Statement.

In this final quarter, I think I really gave the assignments my all. 
I didn't complete the first assignment, but for the second assignment, which was figure drawing, I tried really really hard to make the person I was drawing look nice. I think I did a really good job of keeping the form, as well as all of my sketches looking nice too. 
For the third assignment, line drawings, i used hatch-shading to create an entire piece. I'm really proud of this art piece, actually. 
The fourth assignment, digital drawings, I made really interesting drawings using shapes that i like a lot.
The fifth, illusion of space,I made a painting I'm super proud of. I've kept this piece still, and it's one of my favourite pieces of the year.
The sixth was only completed halfway, so there's not much to say about it.
The eighth, since we skipped the seventh, is again one of my favourites.We were working with elements of art, and I kind of just had fun with this one. They're actually a few of my favourite pieces i've made in a very long time. 

ending this year, I'm really proud of how I've progressed as an artist, and I think I might still have a long way to go but I'm happy with this years progress.