Q4 Benchmark

​Here is my benchmark. 

Benchmark Reflection

• What did you find most challenging about this project?
    I found that the most challenging part of this project was to find a correlation between the topics we looked in globalization and what we see around us here in Philly. 
  • How did you go about collecting the images or selecting the images?
    Most of the images I collected with Jen when we were allowed to go out for images. There was some stuff i knew that I wanted to take pictures of because I already knew it would connect to one of themes. I also took pictures of stuff that I wasn't sure how it exactly connected but knew they could be interesting to talk about. 
  • Which image is your favorite? Why? Elaborate.
    My favorite image is of the massive amount of bikes we have in the stair well. it's my favorite because I think it shows that we leaders in more ways than one. A good amount of teachers bike to and from school and some students do too. 
  • How prevalent is the evidence of globalization in Philadelphia? Do you think it is more or less so (evident) than in other large cities in the US? Why Why not? I think there is a tremendous amount of evidence of globalization in Philadelphia but I also think other larger cities have more. For example gay marriage is a much bigger issue in San Francisco rather than here in Philadelphia. Overall, though I think a lot of themes are prevalent. This is a very historic city. 
  • Comments