Quarter 2 Art Slideshow

As I walked into quarter two I was more aware of the expectations of the class and I was able to excel my projects better this quarter. Throughout the time consuming projects we received I did struggle to work with some things however I was able to work through things each time and each  struggle made things easier for my next project. I learned how to have better time management and how to have more respect for my own artwork.

I have learned how to master time management by finishing all my projects on time and still being able to work on other homework assignments or class assignments I was behind in. If you don't have good time management you won't be successful in a independent class like art because you'll never be aware of how to use valuable in class time. I have also mastered to be very patient. Before I would get angry because some classmates finished before me but I noticed that good hard work takes time and I should be mindful of it.

I learned new color pencil techniques and shading techniques through this quarter as well. I enjoyed learning new techniques because it challenged me more to finish my projects. Even when I wanted to give up I didn't and I remained finishing strong.