Quarter 3 Blog Post, Majarucon

In this quarter, I created a total of five artworks. The first one being the bike drawing. Before I began the bike drawing process I looked at a real life bicycle and a bicycle online to refresh my memory as to what a bike looks like. After that, I took a big poster and began drawing the bike on the plain white poster board using a regular number 2 pencil. The second artwork was the optical illusion. In this artwork, I had to create my own optical illusion using spheres or circles then after the drawing I colored it in. The third artwork was the shading forms. I had to follow the directions in a pdf where I drew a circle, a cube, and a rectangle. Then, I had to shade in these objects using differents shades for each object. The fourth artwork that I did was the eye drawing where I had to draw my eye from observation so, I looked at myself in the mirror and started sketching my own eye to the paper. I only used a regular number 2 pencil and did not color this in. Lastly, the fifth artwork for this quarter was the Mandala Art where I had to just draw a mandala on a piece of paper and create my own design then I used different colors to fill in different sections of the mandala.