Quarter 4: Final Senior Art

Throughout my final quarter in Science Leadership Academy, I gained a good amount of knowledge and build memories from the past four years of high school. For this art course, we had the chance to create any three pieces of art that our heart desires for the last projects. I believe that students had the opportunity to go creative and make art that had to be worth eight hours for each project. In my slideshows, I decided to use canvas and include painting methods because it's one of my favorite things to do. Painting has always done me a favor because I can be artistic and be messy at the same time. For example, my painting based on the Ariel from The Little Mermaid. The canvas itself was very simple and it's an outline of her body but I decided to switch it up and add glitter so the canvas can pop out. It's took me an amount of hour to let all of my canvas to sit and dry off so I was able to continue with the details. Now expect, the portrait of Selena Quintanilla. Her drawing was made with color pencils, instead on a canvas I had took a big piece of thin paper and drew her beautiful face with flowers in her hair. It was very difficult at first but I wanted to be independent and change my mistakes by fixing the drawing. Overall, I knew that I only had to create three projects in total but I made five. It was fun to be in this class because I let my creative side of Jenny to be led out. I truly loved to be part of SLA art class and wouldn't change a thing.