Reflection

Today in class we began by watching the #iamawitness video. The video was of a little boy named jack who was getting bullied by three kids, while watching the video you had the choice of either clicking or not clicking a emoji that showed up on the screen, if you clicked the emoji the bullies would not bully him and let him have a good day. When I was watching this video I remembered how affected kids can be by bullying and teasing, I was also reminded that by doing one thing to make somebodies day worse you can also do one thing to make somebodies day much better. Online I like to stay pretty low key and keep a small profile, I probably appear as somebody who doesn't have a bunch of their information all over the internet. Online I think people would perceive me as somebody who isn't all out there with their personal information and I might seem shy and timid online. The goal of internet trolls is to get a reaction out of the people who they are trolling, or to see the person suffer hence the reference to a sadist. A pro of online anonymity is that nobody can receive your personal information, a con of online anonymity would be if someone needed to see your information like for a job then they cant find your information online. This picture below came up pretty late in my results, and is a picture of my parents at my birth. 
Screenshot 2015-11-12 at 9.29.42 AM
Screenshot 2015-11-12 at 9.29.42 AM