Reflection for 10-20-30

The point of doing the 10-20-30 project was to find out from different people what kind of music they used to listen 10, 20 and 30 years ago and what kind of events happened around that time. I believe that this project was very important because you got to learn about the different events that people had to go through before you were born. I also believe that it was a great learning experience to be very thankful for what you have and what you didn’t have to go through.

For example back then in 1965 my grandmother had to live the life of racism. Her life was very hard because she couldn’t go to the places she wanted to go to and she couldn’t do the things she wanted to do. So right know we have the right to do things we want to do and we have better opportunities. So from this project I learned to be very thankful for not living the life in 1965 because if you did you would live the life of racism also. 

I believe the best part of the project was to get pictures from the internet and get music from gosong.net. I believe the most difficult part of the project was to find the different events in the year 1965. On the New York Times website the events didn’t go all the way back to 1965. Instead it stopped at 1975. Overall I had so much fun doing this project and I learned many things from it.