Remixed Slide

Untitled presentation (1)
I learned from my critiques that even though the color of my sunflowers could have triggered a memory it didn't do completely what I wanted it to because of the square shape it should have been more shaped as a sun into a circle so that it could represent what I wanted it to. I learned that the font of my quote mattered. The changes I made were needed because the colors I picked in my opinion were dull, and my quote was empty meaning to me. The quote I used was by a poet who's literature brought me out of a dark place in life and who moved me to find self love. The colors white and red do contrast better than blue and yellow because one is such a harsh color and the other represents a blank slate to some people.

The research I did helped because looking it over again helped me see that the font matters more than someone would think when you see a bland font you the words might not hit you as they're meant to. The font is meant to appeal and not make you feel like you're reading but that your eyes are allowed to flow across the screen. The resources I used to make an amazing slide was presentation zen and talking to people in my stream. They told me how to fix it such as the placing of the words and how close they were to the borders. Looking over presentation zen helped me see that my words needed to large enough to not make the viewer get uninterested and that bold colors needed to be added to make the reader focus. The rule of thirds also helped because the roses would be the first third and both layers of the quote would be the other two thirds. 

My peers had an amazing influence and were a big help on how people viewed my slide and what they saw first and what messed with their eyes and what appealed to them. My quote was said and lifted me up because I realized not all my achievements have to be seen or brought to attention but that I am progressing no matter what. The roses look as if they're sitting on top of my words which helps because no matter what you see first their colors are the same it helps keep your attention on the slide.