Revolutions' Aftermath

In this unit of World History, the 10th grade class explored many different types of revolutions and even had the chance of watch a revolution unfold during this unit. One of the first steps to this unit is examine how to start a revolutions, many key points were said such as you have to have a goal that pleasures the people and is great enough that it makes change for everyone. Other things such as having enough supports were also key point on how to actually get a revolution off the ground. In class, us students even acted out the French Revolution. 

For this project, us students had to choose a topic and come up with a question based off of that topic that will help them gain better knowledge of how revolutions work.The topic I wanted to explore was, what happens to a country and it's people after the person(s) who is in control of the country is charged with war crimes? I've learned that after charges are file most likely the person in charge has a tragic end wether it's death or them escaping to a safer place but it normally doesn't end well for the country because they still have to fight for what they want to achieve. This is the Revolutions' Aftermath: 

Brandon Yam (Student 2016)
Brandon Yam

Just like what Eamon said, I believe your pictures corresponded really well with what you were saying and I was able to get a good visual. The only thing I'd say that could be improved is the music. it was a little loud at time so it was hard to hear you. The music did give the video a sense of sympathy and even pride. Good job!