San Vixen

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GN8iLOVOfA23EVvtWa8zKnVKqghSsg-0QhUBoRtyzlM/edit 

Jessica Celli (Student 2018)
Jessica Celli

Wow! What a great story and concept! I really like it. The story was light and fun, yet in depth and made complete sense. I think you did really well with all aspects of writing. Well done!

Pablo Salvatierra (Student 2018)
Pablo Salvatierra

I thought the story was really interesting, and the actual plot dealt with good emotions and feelings surrounding the potentials of an actual afterlife. I feel like I may have missed what part of the story was technically science fiction, but overall I felt it was quite strong.

Emma Schwingel-Sauer (Student 2018)
Emma Schwingel-Sauer

I liked how you incorporated afterlife into your story as the sci fi element, and how he had a glimpse of it at first. The ending of your story was very well done too, as the reader knows what happened but you didn't come outright and say it.

Kaamil Jones (Student 2018)
Kaamil Jones

This was sooo good. The detail in this story really make's you connect to Oliver. You did such an amazing job with letting us know Oliver and his family, so you had feelings towards both. In the end it's bittersweet. So good!

Siani Davis (Student 2018)
Siani Davis

I loved this story. I felt extremely connected with the main character which means you did an amazing job creating and developing him. I like that he was in this new world when he died but then actually came back to the real world again. I thought it was a good idea to make him want to die so that he can live in that new "heaven". It made me think about religion a lot and about what I believe in.

Seyni Ndaw (Student 2018)
Seyni Ndaw

I think what you did well was depicting a concept like time travel in a way that merges with the concept of afterlife and how they coincide. This is a popular science fiction element and you made it unique. All in all it worked. A deep thought I had at the end was how do humans determine when it's appropriate to let someone go? Even though Oliver was very ill and was comfortable with dying, his wife Cait did everything she could to keep him alive. Was she selfish for this?