Science Fiction Short Story

Siani Davis (Student 2018)
Siani Davis

I love stories and movies about aliens so I was glad to see that you included that aspect into your story. I think it was a pretty well written story with developed characters so good job. It made me wonder what would happen after regarding the government.

Sarith Chuon (Student 2018)
Sarith Chuon

The story is pretty good, and it questions about future technology about cloning, but the ending feels like it was incomplete, or something was missing. Was there a reason why you ended it that way?

Emma Schwingel-Sauer (Student 2018)
Emma Schwingel-Sauer

I really like the unexpected twist at the end of your story. The science fiction worked well because you had aliens but you also used cloning which in some ways could be actually part of the real world. When we look at our government, how do we find people who aren't working for the greater good?

Justin Mack (Student 2018)
Justin Mack

I liked how you had a lot of suspense in the story. You're story worked for me because you included aliens that humans would control to take over the President's office. What I am wondering is how will the country be affected now? Will the clone do the job it is asked or will it turn its back on the humans?