Script and Slide

Untitled presentation (1)
Untitled presentation (1)
Hi, my name is Hayden Myers and this is all about me. This slide shows all of my interests and things that defines me. I have it separated to the music I listen to(point to logic), my favorite things to do(points to tennis ball), and my favorite places to be(show the forest in the background). I tried not to include my family members, because even though they are a very important part of my life, I am trying to focus on just me for now. Anyway, these are all very important parts of my life because they all are things that I enjoy, and life is about being able to enjoy yourself. First off, tennis. Tennis is the sport that I have been playing for the longest. I was pretty much born into tennis. When I was a tiny baby my parents would turn me away from the tv because I was too young to look at it, but I would listen to tennis matches. I started playing tennis when I was three and still play today, which makes eleven years of me playing tennis. Second off, my favorite place to be, the forest. The forest is my favorite place because of how peaceful it is. I feel so relaxed, and get to look at animals and sights that I rarely ever take time to look at. I really like the animals in the forest because of how different they are from us. To me everything that I just said makes the forest a huge stress reliever for me. Now last but not least logic, or at least music but I definitely prefer logic. I listen to him because it relaxes me, music is amazing and I can play tennis or walk through the forest while listening to him. For me logic is the icing on top of the cake. Anyway, thank you for listening and I hope you enjoyed. Bye!