Selfie or Self-Portrait

Photo on 4-7-14 at 9.04 AM
Photo on 4-7-14 at 9.04 AM
20140425_100413
20140425_100413
Photo on 5-2-14 at 10.59 PM
Photo on 5-2-14 at 10.59 PM
To take pictures of myself it's usually for business or just for some kind of professional things and I don't really take that many pictures of myself because this. I guess I just never been as camera crazed as some other people are. In fact it seems to me that the photos where I looked the happiest or look the most joy for photos that other people take. This is because I'm really bad at taking pictures when I expect them. Most people who know me know that if they want to get a good picture of me they have to get it in the moment because I can't really smile for the camera that's just not the kind of person I am.

This makes most of the pictures I have that one could consider selfies are simple tests of the camera that I was using. Which is why and most of the pictures you'll notice that my face very relaxed and expressionless. On the flip-side sometimes I do silly pictures when I find myself with free time while I usually delete them as soon as I take them I posted one for the benefit of this assignment.