Slide Presentation

Kennedy (1)

When first assigned the media fluency slide presentation I had some pretty good understanding of what could be a job well done. Unfortunately, as I opened a fresh slide to express my thoughts in a presentation I couldn't start.  I knew the way I had things visioned I would be breaking guidelines for the best ways to create a presentation. For example: In the Presentation Zen learning site I’d be avoiding the second rule, “one slide, one point.” Since my, Me Magazine scanned over some key detail things about my life, I thought to just incorporate everything that shapes Kennedy. Clearly that point created a setback, so I waited. Then I thought why not choose my passion I wrote about, it’s the center of my world and it’s dancing.

To create this slide I thought of a simple title, Kennedy’s World. Only because dancing is literally my world it’s the most time consumed part of my life, next to school of course. So, then I made title big, to match how big it’s apart of my life. Making words in presentations big is something both, Presentation Zen and Zach Holman discuss. Zach Holman also talks about how letters can even act as “visually interesting shape,” which explains the stretched, different looking font in the title. There is a contrast between the background and subject. One is on top of the other, which may describe importance. Final photo composition techniques added includes, symmetry. I centered everything to make it more appealing to the eye.