1-Slide Project

1 Slide Presentation
Right off the bat, I want to start by explaining the foundation of my slide, then the reason why I chose what I chose, and last the reasoning of why I put each specific thing on my slide.
First the foundation. So when making the foundation I thought about color and theme, which is something we learn about through the articles. One thing that they said that stuck with me was when one of the articles said pick a color/theme with a lot of contrasts because it will help your slide with flexibility, text, and objects. That’s why my foundation was a color many people know, love and that goes with everything. Black. But right after I chose the pure black background I started thinking about how when I put words or a picture on top of it that would immediately become/ be seen as my theme. So I thought what could I add to it in order to get my point across…… EVERY COLOR. That’s when I decided that a rainbow was best. That’s when I started brainstorming what to put down on the slide. And after getting some ideas from other classmates, I thought why not put a quote, but from myself. Finally when I got it I started questioning what color I was gonna make it. After trying a lot of colors I finally figured out that a bolded black was the best way to go. This is because unlike using all the other colors putting black on rainbow creates more balance within that color scheme and the slide. Then lastly the white was just to add one more pop of color that I felt went well with the colors but also complimented the black.
Finally getting into what I put down. I put down the quote “My greatest goal in life is to be my unraveled self. It's a life goal because, and I say this as literal as possible, I’m simply complex” I put this down because it literally says everything about me. It shows how instead of trying to jam myself into the words of someone else, I’m the type of person that would find some type of loophole and get what I need to say out there; that being that I cannot be defined in one slide. Plus the statement is also just a fact about me.