SNOW DAY SCHOOL CLOSED

Okay what is wrong with the School District? I woke up this morning took a shower got dress and started doing my hair when my little cousin said you don’t have to get ready. I asked her why and she replied because we don’t have school. So I ask why? And she said because of the snow. What snow? You mean it snowed last night and she said yes. So I stop doing my hair and went to look out the window, and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I mean I do wear glasses. You mean we got a day off school because of this? Really like not even a two-hour delay but a whole day off. No this can’t possibly be true so I grabbed my laptop and typed in the Google search engine Philadelphia School District and clicked on the like and this is what it read…

“Due to the inclement weather, all School District of Philadelphia schools are closed Tues, Feb 22. Also closed for all 12-month principals and assist principals.”

This is B.S Schools got cancel for like about a 1/12 of snow are you kidding me? We better not get days taken away from our Spring break due to this bull because this was their fault and not ours we all could have went to school today instead of staying home.