Social Security Disability Claim

1000x1000
1000x1000
The task me and my partner chose was the Social Security Disability Application ​process. Basically it is what someone would apply for after they have been deemed incapable of working for more than a year and needs permanent or short term compensation from the government to support their families. The process we went through was simple but it jumped around a lot before even getting to the paperwork for application itself. Before you can get the form you must qualify for four general subjects one includes an extensive background history of the person applying. The paperwork part of the process is a 10 page packet that has you fill out information that was asked of you in the check-box general info part of the chart. It mostly consists of contacts forms and doctors and all medical tests and facilities you've been at regarding your disability. In and of itself it is a pretty straightforward process. However if i could change something it'd probably be the clearness of the different types of disability insurance. One has to do with childhood disability and learning disorder which prompts a different type of benefit from the government. It took me a while to find the difference between the two types and get the info for the right one. I think the reason for such complicated systems is because it scares off the people who try to apply for no reason n apply to try n cheat the system itself. Social Security fraud is a big thing in today's society and the money from that can be used for anything without monitoring.