Sodium

​My element is sodium. The symbol for sodium is (Na). Their atomic number is 11. Sodium is also known as salt. We find salt on everyday foods that we eat. Sodium has a key role in normal serve and muscle function. Also it helps keeps body fluids in a normal balance. I chose my idea by adding the symbol and the atomic number on all 4 sides. Also to make it cute i drew salt shakers in each corner of my print. 
The process took some time but I eventually got it done. The first step was to research your element. Second was to sketch three ideas that represent your element. Fourth was to pick your best idea and transfer it to transfer paper. Fifth was to take your transfer paper and transfer the print onto print paper. Finally you create your print. Seventh we matted our print to give our art teacher.
The part of the project I enjoyed most was creating our final print. The steps were easy for me to complete. The only challenging part was creating a good print. I liked putting the brayer onto the print paper to make it smooth and easy. 
FullSizeRender
FullSizeRender