Starsheya Taylor Capstone

For my capstone I paired up with Personal Trainer/Entrepreneur Mr.Tariq CEO of Bodie2Body Fitness, ISSA Elite Trainer (a trainer who is considered “the cream of the crop.” They have advanced fitness knowledge and skills. They know how to help a client reach their fitness goal with more than just exercise), and I am proud to say Mentor to create a website for my peers and anyone interested in the fitness and health department. My website consists of a multitude of tiny pockets for those who are either looking to get into fitness and learn how it’s connected to health or are just curious and want to gain knowledge about the topics. On my website you should be pleased to see I have provided motivational quotes, home and gym workouts, facts about how health and fitness play a huge part in your mental health, meal planning, and healthy drink alternatives such as smoothies/juices/and teas. With all of these great topics to look into on my website there are also a few blog entries on my journey of being pescatarian for 4 months and feedback on the benefits and downfalls I had during those 4 months. Along with those blog entries will be an interview with Mr.Tariq answering a questionnaire I put together for him.I started off by figuring out what I liked to do in my freetime or as a hobby after brainstorming all of the many things I like to do. I then looked at the topics I was interested in and fitness and health stood out to me the most. I continued to find a mentor then it clicked why not ask my moms personal trainer. I politely texted him over instagram and he was more than welcoming to help me out along the way. After sending him my questionnaire and talking over my ideas with him I got started on making my website and creating an instagram account. From there I went off of the websites listed in my bibliography and the knowledge given to me by my mentor and started to put it together on my websites. So I am proud to present my capstone to you guys because I have had a great connection to it and the knowledge I gained throughout my whole process was pretty cool to me. From creating a website and putting information I actually enjoyed talking and learning about was fun and peaceful for me. Wishfully you guys gain something from it and remember you body is your temple and your mind is the foundation.

https://bassoon-synthesizer-np2s.squarespace.com/