Strayed and Found Podcast

Strayed and Found Podcast

Group Members: Amaya Lam, Josie DiCapua, Ella Newburger, and Miles Menasion 

Book: Wild by Cheryl Strayed  

Today’s podcast focuses on the memoir titled Wild by Cheryl Strayed. Wild is about one woman's journey of self discovery as she hikes the Pacific Crest Trail after her mother had past away and her marriage fell apart. This podcast explores the themes, and the literary devices, along with opinions and analysis of the plot, and it’s meaning.  In addition, we also talk about the importance of the title and how people and environment have added to her character development. We wanted to further develop our, as well as our listeners understanding of the memoir as well as strike a conversation about an already thought provoking piece of literature. We try to keep a serious tone out of respect as well as a light heartedness in order to balance the overall atmosphere of the podcast. As a precaution, of course, SPOILER WARNING!  

Listen to our podcast here!

Ganiah Bracy (Student 2022)
Ganiah Bracy

Your title is very inviting and interesting. I also love how calm your podcast music is. Also nice referencing old vocabulary. As well as being very descriptive with the growth and change of the character.