Tech final slide-Rene Hart

Tech Me slide  (4)

In tech class I was critiqued on my original slide. I heard feedback like reducing the tangent I had in the original slide. I learned that  I can play with the background and foreground in many different ways.I was also told to get rid of the speech bubble.  I was told I had a good eye for design so there wasn’t much feedback.

I made many different changes to my slide. The first thing I did was get rid of the half basketball court in the background. It was hard to work with and had a weird shape that I couldn’t change. Second I added just a basket to the picture. It was made on a slant so I put it in a corner in the background. I kept the basketball because I felt like it grabbed the most attention. I changed the font of my phrase and got rid of the speech bubble.

Researching on Presentation Zen really helped my design. I read that “vision trumps all other senses” and tried to make that saying come to life in my design. The website also gave me great ideas on how to contrast colors and shapes. I think my biggest source for my final design was my peers. There designs really inspired me. Youtube videos also gave me great ideas. I feel like I perfected my slide.