Tech Slide: Benchmark

Untitled presentation (2)

This slide basically represents everything I am. In the middle of the slide you can see a bitmoji that states the zodiac that I am. As an asian the zodiac does have an impact on my life, not directly influential but more like a role model. I’ve been told that people who are born in the Month of cancer are sentimental and care more for their family. I try to live up to these characteristics to make myself a better person. Off to the top right side of my slide you can see the image of a ball. This represents my dream of joining the NBA. Although I may not seem like the type of person who likes sport, i’ve taken a liking to this sport from a young age. I’ve learned about bleeding images, hence the image of the chopsticks. These chopsticks has sentimental value to me as the last gift I had received from my deceased grandpa was a 50 year old pass down chopstick. It may not seem like much to anyone else but it does to me. The negative spacing in my slide was planned according to the value of each image. The greater the spacing from one image to another, the more value it holds to me.