Technology assignment 2

• Explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection.
  • On my L.A.N i have many devices. All my devices are connected to my modem combination router. I have three computers connected to my land line. I have two Microsoft computers and one chromebook. The device i have the most time that is connect to my land lines are phones. I have three iphones and one LG phone. I also have a tv that requires wifi to work so that one is also connected to the land line.
  • Reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if now write about what you learned.
  • I learned many new things about my land line. For example I learned that there are many different types of routers like a modem combination router,  wireless routers and others. I also learned that some may need a connection so the devices need a special cable to be able to connect to the wifi like an xbox or a playstation.
  • what would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network?
  • I would tell them to set up their modem router in one of the top rooms of their house so this way the wifi doesn't have to go down instead it can fall on your devices if its wireless.Also i recommend that you find our as much information as you can before you buy it so you can see all the options their is and see which one suites you the most.