4th and Final Benchmark for Globalization

To finish off the year, we were assigned a project to take notice and find the influences of global factors in our day to day activities. We were to show how the world is generally connected. At first I didn't think the project would be too difficult because I assume most parts of the world just weaved together somehow of some sort. But in a sense I was wrong. I wanted to find deeper connections between things and not be so obvious but the more I thought about it the more exhausting it got. It was challenging to take/chose photos. I started off with a bunch of photos that eventually ended up being to only a few/couple photos at max. I just went a little crazy with the camera for a bit but I had to get that under control after reviewing the photos and not being able to make sense of the things I captured. It was either no connection at all (that I could think of) or I already have something like this.

I would have to say the favorite image of the entire project is a tie between the distinguish school 2009-2010 banner (education) and CASA set up in liberty place (organization). It's a tie between the two because I guess they mean the most to me. The banner picture is one of my favorites because I have pride going to Science Leadership Academy and I was extremely excited to see this hanging up in our building. The CASA is also one of my favorites because of what they do and stand for. I appreciate how they work to advocate safety for abused or neglected children. But I'll tell you, it wasn't easy finding these images or connections. I'm not sure but I would have to say it wasn't the easiest assignment for me, just me though. I think if I traveled more it would have been helpful. I feel like in the city of Philadelphia that evident of globalization would be pretty prevalent and not less evident. Philadelphia is an average city in my opinion, but very very diverse so cultures definitely pop up everywhere. I think it be even more evident in bigger cities because in small cities, I feel like some things would be uniformed or of the same thing.