The Club of Eden Podcast - The Garden of Eden by Ernest Hemmingway

Screenshot 2019-01-16 at 10.41.17 AM
Screenshot 2019-01-16 at 10.41.17 AM
For The Club of Eden’s third and final podcast, our discussion focused on the theme of Author’s Intent. In this podcast, we dive into the details of Ernest Hemingway’s life and explore how the events he’s experienced in his life affected the way he wrote the book. Join us as we discuss the ending of the book, our thoughts on what could have happened, and so much more. We hope you enjoy!

Here's our podcast: https://www.soundtrap.com/play/fE5G2GdRRnCbdmniMxP39Q/the-club-of-eden-podcast-3/

Vivian Pham (Student 2019)
Vivian Pham

I really enjoyed how you guys incorporated our class assignment and description on author's intent and connected the author's intent through the character development because it's easy to just think about the theme of the book but you guys did well on exploring all of the possibilities.

Majo Bostani (Student 2019)
Majo Bostani

The intro never gets old. I enjoyed how listenable (if that's even a word) this podcast was. It made it feel like you were reading a blog, which by all means is a great thing.

Majo Bostani (Student 2019)
Majo Bostani

The intro never gets old. I've always enjoyed how listenable (if that is a world.) It sounds like a podcast that I would listen to, and almost bloggy, which is a good thing. I loved the "Winners and Losers" thing, and just enjoyed your podcast in general.

Benjamin Seing (Student 2019)
Benjamin Seing

This podcast was a bit more extraordinary. You all had some stock music throughout the audio which was really nice. There was a lot of content that was discussed which gave a lot to talk about.