The Immortalists Podcast #2

https://youtu.be/EvLpJexG1ow

Aidan Roman (Student 2022)
Aidan Roman

I enjoyed the podcast very much. There was a lot of great ideas that reflected the lens very well. I felt though the podcast itself could have gone a little smoother and how you guys brought points along. There was also not a balanced amount of people talking, but when everyone did talk it really helps the feel of the podcast.

Oluwadamilola Akinboro (Student 2022)
Oluwadamilola Akinboro

I really liked the way you all discussed the story and the perspectives you brought. It made me want to read this book for myself. Your discussion was really engaging and natural and I think part of the reason is that you all seemed really invested in this book. You also did a great job at explaining the story, which again, made me really want to read the book. Great job.

Sarah Narvaez (Student 2022)
Sarah Narvaez

I really like this podcast! The way you brought into the lens was done really well and blended in. It didnt seem forced. Also I love the combination of giving context for the listener but it didn't end up taking over the podcast. As someone who didn't read the book I still felt in the loop. You guys did really well with building off of each other. I wish I heard more people speak. Just so we can hear all of the people's views and take on the book. Nonetheless, this was such an impactful podcast and you bring so many great points in your podcast. I'm excited to listen to the next one great work yall!