The Quick Rainbow Podcast: Episode 3

Episode 3

By Daniel Lin, Jakob Lehmann, Enrique Tejada, Karston Singleton, and Yohanna Heyer

Eamonn Carey (Student 2022)
Eamonn Carey

I really liked the "hot takes" section, I thought it was really creative and interesting. My only suggestion is that the takes could have been hotter. I also thought the recap was really good and intriguing, made me want to read the book, even though you're talking about the ending.

Alondra Fonseca-Avalos (Student 2022)
Alondra Fonseca-Avalos

The whole podcast feels very causal which is really wonderful. Not only do you guys have a great flow but you all bounce off each other in a really encouraging way. I enjoyed the "hot takes" I think it was a really great way to introduce your personal interpretations and discuss the author's intent, again in a really natural way. Great job!

Amaya Lam (Student 2022)
Amaya Lam

I liked the "hot takes" section and it made it really interesting to listen to and I thought it was a cool section to include that I haven't heard yet which made the podcast very casual to listen to.

Claire Powell (Student 2022)
Claire Powell

This podcast was very entertaining, I liked the jokes at the beginning. I also liked how you introduced the characters, but at times I got confused between the character Daniel and the person that's in our class, Daniel. I think this podcast was really nice to listen to because all of your ideas weaved together and made a really nice flow. It seemed like everyone had a good understanding of the text.