The Simple Things

My family has a wii, but we only have the standard Wii Sports that come with the wii. I hadn't played any other kind of game on the Wii until I spent the night at Narcissa's house in January. We played the Michael Jackson Experience. I won't lie, it was as exciting as everyone made it seem. The game gave any player this feeling that they could dance just as well as Michael or his dancers (even though the only motions that were monitored were the motions of the hands or wrists). Today my sister and I got excited while talking about the different songs on the game, and tried to recreate the dance moves without the necessary guidance. It crossed my mind that instead of trying to remember the moves, I could find videos of the game on youtube and reminisce on the good ole days of dancing background for Michael. Watching these videos turned into searching for the full versions of different songs, and my sister and I dancing side by side while watching youtube videos of the game. See, you don't always need the brand name game to enjoy the game. Youtube works just as fine. Wish I would've thought of this sooner.  

Black and White is one of my favorites on the game.   
michael-jackson-the-experience-wii-2
michael-jackson-the-experience-wii-2