The unachivable 250 words (and the universe)

Writing something like two hundred and fifty words is something that is just completely, utterly insanely, unachievable to ever take place in the whole entire world or maybe even in the whole universe, but that is only possible if it is true that there is other life out there is the mysterious dark space that we just seemingly float through every single day of our lives while rotating around a giant star (that people believe most of the time will blow up and some how destroy us all) with out a single darn care about it at all, then again it is completely possible that there is other life out the because the universe is just that the freaking UNIVERSE after all going on and on and on for infinity immeasurable distance beyond the possible realm of our imagination with in our minds and brains can even handle or even comprehend or that even the most amazing advanced computer could even break down into a sequence of numbers that would some how be understandable in some for of a way, but then again all of this about the universe and how vast it is very much beyond my topic of how unachievable it is to even achieve speaking in one single perfectly, flowing, grammatically correct sentence that works well making sense and clearly explains a story in a perfect understandable way to the reader of it as they go about reading your ideas, but then again it could be something achievable in some way to happen since after all I just wrote two hundred and sixty eight words so maybe it is possible to go about writing a even longer sentence and maybe now I will have to try to write one, one day...