Third Quarter Art

During the Third Quart of Advanced Art, I created about 12 pieces of work from five collective assignments. They are all featured in my slideshow, going from oldest to newest.
First, I was made to draw a realistic bike using reference from the internet and an actual model brought into the class. It was a lot more complicated than I first expected, which was surprising. It was complicated to draw given a bike's multiple parts and design aspects, I couldn't just draw from memory.
Second, I made two optical illusions, one in monochrome colors and one is primary colors. The first one, in monochrome colors, was the easiest to create for obvious reasons. The colors were simple, the lines were easy, and the shading wasn't complicated to do. On the other hand, my illusion in primary colors was a bit harder to do. Simply because I had to generate it from scratch and decide on the color scheme as well as what illusion it would give off.
Third, a shaded in three basic shapes in an effort to give the dimensions. I actually was very please with the final products of this one. The penciling itself was a bit repetitive, I had to separate each shape into sections and use them as guide on how dark or light I had to shade them. Them I used my fingertips to smudge the entire work so they blended together. 
Fourth, I drew a realistic eye, as realistic as I could make it, using references. This assignment frustrated me quite a bit, I kept scrapping what I had to redraw the shape of the eye. Other times I realized I hadn't drawn the inner-eye correctly and had to start over. I'm vaguely satisfied with the final product but I wish I could have done it more realistically. 
Fifth, I digitally made five mandalas, printed them, and colored them in. I tried to stick with a nature theme throughout the coloring process. I wanted most of them to lost like flowers or forest scenes. The ones featured aren't the initial ones I colored, I was told that they needed to be resized and recolored.