Tyanna Pleasant art room

We started this project with practicing drawing regular 3-dimensional boxes, and using the middle of the page as our point of perspective where everything will eventually meet up in the room. Then I looked at weather each of the objects that I drew in the room has a part that sticks out or that comes out of the wall because I have to make it look 3-dimensional. I drew the part that would be apart of the wall so basically the 2-dimensional stuff, then added the 3-dimensional things <the things that has to look like its jumping off the page.  I did this by Making lines meet up at the point of perspective, the center of the page. 
The easiest thing to earn was drawing the strait lines that goes towards the point of perspective and finding the point of perspective.
The hardest thing to learn was how to make the items look 3-dimensional and knowing where to place each item I have to draw.
An artist in my class that i think understood it well was Victoria Odom.
She completed most of her project and she made everything look realistic. It looks like the actual room and everything is popping out of her page.
Screen shot 2011-04-04 at 10.28.27 AM
Screen shot 2011-04-04 at 10.28.27 AM