0) In class, we watched the movie Digital Nation, created by PBS.
1) This movie showed examples of teens and experiences, good or bad, that they went through online and how it influenced their emotions, social life, families, and school.
2)The most memorable part of this movie is the segment about the boy who killed himself. It showed how this boy with suicidal thoughts from cyber bullying and looked to the internet for answer.
3) It is very important to watch shows like these because it shows how everyone online should take care and keep themselves and friends safe.
4) I will educate them all on what to do and not to do online, I will give them some freedom so they don't rebel.
5) You have to talk to them to look out for their safety because you love them.
6) The advice I would give is do not take everything away from your child because they are likely to rebel. Make time for family, especially at a young age represented by my picture