Unemployment Compensation Benefits Flow Chart

UnemploymentFlowchart
UnemploymentFlowchartPartTwo
UnemploymentFlowchartPartThree (1)
​Here are links to our project. 
Part One 
Part Two
Part Three 

Reflection
The bureaucratic task that was chosen was Unemployment Compensation Benefits. Many people get laid off from their jobs and are unemployed in society as of today. The flow chart that was made is the process of the application in order to receive such benefits. The application consists of six pages. In the instructions you are ordered to mail/fax the application to your designated office. Within the application, you are asked basic questions such as your social security number, address, phone number and etc. Also you are asked what employer you have worked for and if you have ever worked in another state and if you want to file for benefits for another state. Then there are questions such as if you have worked in the military in the past two years, or if you have worked for the federal government. Whatever pages that are blank are unnecessary for sending. The flow chart is more of a visual application. What was explained above is the paper version of the application though. The paper work was not at all hard, it was actually pretty easy if you follow the instructions. If I could change one thing about the about the bureaucratic process that was flow charted I would change the fact that you need to fill out a certain set of questions if your social security number ends with certain numbers. I think that was pointless without explanation of reasoning why on the actual application. I think that the systems have become so complicated because without complications people would more so get a greater chance of getting away with things.