Violence From a Perspective

​Intro: 
the reason I wrote this essay is because I want to show how violence can change a person's view. I also want to share my experiences with violence, and we can decrease the violence.

Violence can affect us in different ways or forms because it can change a person’s view on the world. Some people experience violence in different ways or experienced it worse than others. 

The way I have experienced violence is through harassment. The reason why I only experienced violence through harassment because everyday during grade school, I was harassed. It happened so many times, that being harassed became a daily thing. I would have to beg my mother to stay home because I could not handle being harassed every single day for the next 6 years. So grade school for me was harassment hell because I had to deal with it every single day for the past 6 years and the teachers did not really help the situation, they just made the situation worse than it needed to be. 

Some people think that violence is a normal thing to experience in a person’s life because we witness or take part in violence so many times, that people got used to violence. It impossible for a person to not experience violence in their everyday life. The only possible way to not witness violence, is to stay in your house for the rest of your life. What I am trying to say is a person will experience violence in their everyday lives.

There are some ways to prevent violence, but not stop violence. Here are some ways we can prevent violence. We can try to shout are yell as much because that is one of the ways that violence is started. We can try to use words instead of our fists/weapons to solve problems. The reason why I say this is because people think too quickly and use violence to solve problems. If this happens it can only end in two ways, one way is you can accidentally injure/hurt someone in the situation. The second way this could end if the authorities come and see you, they’ll think you’re the one who started the fight instead of preventing it. What I am trying to say violence exist, so there should be a way to prevent that type of stuff.