Voting Day Interview

1st person 

1. What motivated you to come out and vote?

"I came out to vote because we need a big change for the better."

2. What would you like to see changed in our political system?

"The government should help American people instead of other countries and bring jobs back to the U.S."

3. Do you vote in every election (How regularly do you vote?)

"I vote in every election."

7. Are you always sure of who you are going to vote for when you walk into the booth or are you still deliberating?

"Always 100% sure of who I am voting for"

10. Did you learn about voting in school? If yes, did that impact your willingness to vote today?
"No, the voting age was 21 when I went to school so we did not learn about it."

2nd person

"I would like to see change in the party system."

"No, I don’t vote in every election."

6. What was the most memorable campaign ad that you have encountered?

"I tune them out because they are negative, they do not tell you what the candidate is going to do instead they only prove how bad the other guy is."

7. Are you always sure of who you are going to vote for when you walk into the booth or are you still deliberating

"No, I am still deliberating."

"I did learn about voting in school, but it did not have an impact on me voting today."

I interviewed two different people the first person that I interviewed was an older lady and the second a younger man. The two people I interviewed had different but yet insightful answers to my questions. The two questions that each of them answered the same were Do you know why we vote on Tuesday and  Where have you encountered the highest amount of ad campaigning? Radio, TV, Print, Internet, other. The two people I interviewed answered no because they don't know why we vote on Tuesday and saw the highest amount of ads on television.