What Makes A Guy An Eye Candy?

The attraction between a male ad female seems to always be a question well answered. However, I decided to focus on what actually makes a female attracted to a male. Is there an actual scientific reasoning behind it or is off of self judgment.  Could it be the way a male walks, or presents himself that makes a female attracted to him.

sagittarius-tyson-beckford
sagittarius-tyson-beckford

Through a study found from the book "human physique and sexual attractiveness in men and women" I had found that women like men who are tall, who have slightly narrow waist and broad shoulders. Men who are athletic and have well toned muscles are more preferred because it symbolizes they are more likely to be a good hunter, which could mean they could provide for their family. With males being big and strong they can protect the family from other males and danger. Women are also attracted to male that are successful because it shows that males have the ability and resources to be able to provide for the family 

In conclusion, just like males, females are cautious about the male they choose to mate with because women believe that men have the most valuable reproductive resources to offer. Men produce thousands of sperm while women only produce about 400 eggs in their lifetime. The time of pregnancy and child bearing are long process which puts more pressure on what women find attractive about guys. They find the security and long relationship to be attributes that make the guy more attractive. In other words a women finds a man that can provide for them, will stay there for a long period of time, and will be able to protect them. Kind of the same things we need in society today to survive.

family
family

By: Dyamond Logan

P.S ( i was absent, I went on a college tour and i didnt have any internet connection)