Why do I write?

Writing can have many different meanings for each person. For some people writing is just grabbing a piece of paper, or in a computer, etc. and start writing/typing every word that crosses your mind in that instant. For other people, is just a boring thing that makes you tired and leads to nothing. However, for some people it is something so important, that it becomes part of their lives. But for me, it is both… writing/typing every word that crosses your mind in that instant and something that I could not live without.  It all depends on each person. I write because I think that writing can be your best friend in some situations, but it can be your worst nightmare too. For me, writing helps me get relieved, it helps to clarify my thoughts and it makes me feel better after expressing everything I have inside. At the same time, it brought me problems when I wrote something about someone and that person read it. But after all that, I still think that writing is super important and is one the best ways you can express yourself, with no one judging you.