Art project

This project took a good amount of time and a lot of process , that I had to develop in a demeaning way, which wasn't easy.To make this it all started with a birds eye view and a worms eye view , this wasn't easy but it wasn't very challenging , and it taught me how to view things differently. Then we went on to learning orthaginals and the way the human eye see's it. After that we drew a room , teasing the human eye and the way horizontal and orthogonal eye can change the way you look at the room , in the room it included a window a door, a back wall and o door . Then in the next drawing it included a sky light , a window with a frame and a opened door and back wall and a rug. A ll these drawing gave me the practice to create this drawing below, its our class room , in the humans perspective. Its kinda a illusion that it causes , but its really the room in different views. This was a little challenging to learn over all but the easiest thing to learn was making everything come from my vanishing point , and making object (Even though this isn't fully completed). That was mostly the easy part. But there was a lot of challenging things from this project.  Some of those things included drawing things on each wall so it can pop out at you.  Also , the draw thing sitting on the floor close to the back wall . That completes this project , there was hard things and easy things , but over all it was a great experience and I would love to do it again.

Jonathan Spencer

This project really stood out to me because it played my eyes as if i was looking at a 3-D image. It popped and looked like it was our room. It made me think about where is his vanishing point and how did he draw his orthaginals from it ? All these questions rose from this drawing . And it was completed , and all came from the vanishing point.  Thats why I chose this picture. 

Photo0111
Photo0111