Author Emulation Handbook: Leigh Bardugo

Emulation Handbook Sara Frunzi

Kyle Thomas (Student 2020)
Kyle Thomas

Hey, Sara I really enjoyed reading your project because how well organized you are. I like how you made connections with your elements. Also, when I had seen the cover page I instantly got lost and wanted to keep on reading. Your emulated scene was really good that I had wished that you could continue.

Mia Concepcion (Student 2020)
Mia Concepcion

I learned that you can use third person narration sometimes to show not necessarily knowledge of everything, but just knowledge of the character's stories and what they're doing. You explained that third person can be used to create mystery and suspense, which is a helpful writing tip. I really like how your quotes stood out on the grey background, because you made the text box a different color. I like how your elements were neat, and how you distinctly separated the quotes from the element information.

Nhu Lai (Student 2020)
Nhu Lai

Your project look really good, and the way that you organize it is really great. I like how you point out the part that you emulated for your scene. Good job!

Keyonne Johnson (Student 2020)
Keyonne Johnson

Hey Sara I really love your project and the emulation wanted me to read more of and I Like how you have the quotes a separate thing and the examples connecting to them, good job.