Benchmark Reflection

Questions:

This project relates to the real world by comparing to jobs such as construction and architecture. For those jobs, you need to find dimensions and areas and perimeter to get the correct dimensions. You need to be precise and by doing this benchmark it teaches us different lessons in life for the future. Some lessons are that you need to use different methods because one may not be perfect and you getting extra data is helpful. This project also relates to the real world by helping people figure out how much interior furniture they need so they can measure the size.

The most exciting part of this benchmark for me, was definitely drawing the buildings on the final paper. To me, this was the most exciting because I had to draw the basic shape and then get to add detail. In the end result, it looked really pretty and attractive and I was proud of my work. I also got to use some techniques from Mrs. Hull's class in my drawing. Although, my least favorite part of this benchmark was going outside and measuring the buildings with different methods and verifications. This seemed to take a while, and really hard. It also was really cold.

From completing this project, I learned to work with your group members is really helpful and takes less stress away from you! Also, don't take all the work on yourself and keep your members on task. This helps with completing the benchmark and making it pretty and over achieving the goals for your project.