Blog Post #4

The way that I thought about communicating with my organization and legislation members is to first contact them by phone and explain what it is i'm trying to do and then from there contact the organization directly and ask them what different things they are doing not just overall but in the city of Philadelphia. I have also decided a good way to get my point across is to post things on social media sites that have connections with the organization like Twitter and Facebook and use these mediums to allow people a chance to hear my message and what it is I would like to see changed through my work, an example of a post would look something like this

"Childhood obesity can lead to many lifelong illnesses like diabetes and heart disease but when so many schools are taking after school sports programs out of schools because of funding it only leaves kids with inadequate freedom to enjoy themselves and have fun. Through the play60 movement and the initiative to get children to play at least 60 minutes a day we can have this changed and reversed for the better"

This is a example of what one social media site post might look like, keeping in mind that I want to have the organization play60 named so that people can reference and see exactly what it is that they are doing.