Blog Post 4

​I decided that the mobilizing activity that I will undertake will be a personalized letter to the targeted decision maker.I decided to do this because I feel as though this will be most affective. Also because its a direct messaga and I believer it will have a much better impact that creating post cards or rallies and demonstrations. 
     I plan on writing a letter to Blondell Reynolds as well as meeting with her in person to discuss the curfew issue and a better way of going abou the curfew. I would express my views on the situation as well as the view of my peers. Also though the ultimate decision maker is the Mayer, Blondell Reynolds also has a large influence on the decision as well and it was mainly her idea to enforce the curfew. 

Plan of Action 

1.    Write a letter addressing my issues and discuss and different way to discipline youth that do cause trouble and not you the approach were everyone if affected because of someones actions. 

2.    Call Blondell Reynolds to set up a meeting with her to discuss her reasoning and the way she feels about the subject. Also to see if my letter had any impact on her. 

3.    Attend one or two meetings to see things from their viewpoint. Get their opinions they already have on curfew law.  The point of the meeting would be to be to simply observe and see how they come to a concisus. 

4.    Set up a meeting with the Mayor if possible as well as Blondell Reynolds so that we could all talk together,

5.    Hopefully get feedback from the larger audience and see if my issue can be brought before the mayor and see what he says about it.