Cinco Amigos

As the school year went on, we learned the Spanish alphabet. In this video, Raymond is struggling with his Spanish homework. He asks his friend, Matthew, for help on spelling a word, but still gets confused. It takes the whole group for him to understand.

One of the things we have learned so far has been proper restaurant terms to use. In the video, Matthew, Zaire, and Myah are sitting at a table in a restaurant after being at a Halloween party. After some laughter and confusion, everybody is able to order and have their food.
An important lesson that we have learned so far has been learning when to use proper respect with adults. When speaking to a friend or equal, you use tu. However, you should use usted to be respectful with adults and other authority figures. A few friends learn how to do this when they get busted at a party by two police officers. The kids run off and are chased by an officer, but one stays behind to find something interesting.
Weather and seasons is another lesson we have learned. In this video, Emily is confused about the weather. Her friends decide to explain it ti her by showing some of the weather in the seasons.