Crusades!

Rebecca Fenton, Kimberly Parker & Jordan Mc.

http://welcometothecrusades.weebly.com/ -This is our website.

This doc includes our sources and rough drafts. https://docs.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/document/d/1a0jxFpkKDSvVoRqgDAug6bpTV4KOfdrkFxugpgFJe18/edit?hl=en_US

Yay we're done!!!! (:

Matthew Walker (Student 2013)
Matthew Walker

I feel that the Our opinions is sort of a guide through the project. I also feel that the articles were very well written, had few grammar mistakes and they really make me feel like im back in time with you guys!

Terrance Oliveri-Wiliams (Student 2013)
Terrance Oliveri-Wiliams

I really agree with Christian. I don't want to be repetitive, but it helped me a lot with understanding your project. It gave me a standpoint from an expert on the topic. I like the feel I got from Kim's article, it made me feel like I was watching a news report. "This Just in…" was the line that caught my attention. The design of the project was good too, consistent and gave off the early century feel.

Christian Gelbolingo (Student 2013)
Christian Gelbolingo

The "Our Opinions" section of your website helped me a lot with understanding what the Cruisades time period was about. This is necessary if you haven't heard of the topic or if you have heard of it and not really understood it. For Rebecca's article, make sure that when you present certain people (Constantine, Maxentius, etc), that you introduce who they are. For example, I didn't know who Constantine was until I read Kim's article. Other than that, the website was great, I liked the layout, and I personally liked the "Our Opinions" section of it. Ps. Make sure for the National History Day presentations that you have your Weebly as an NHD website.

Cecelia Baez (Student 2013)
Cecelia Baez

I enjoy your explananation in the beggining allowing the people to know what your site is about and how things got started. Your opinions.. or view on the event. Allowing people to know this is not a historical paper, rather than an article written during the time about the events. Sadly your articles are blocked.. so i can't read them. but design looks nice. I don't really understand the "kim side of view?" or something like that, that you put on the website.

Bethany Carter (Student 2013)
Bethany Carter

When I decided to read your article it was because I though it would be about different things in the Crusades but I liked how instead you talked about the things that lead up to the Crusades. I thought that the Crusades were going to be the revolution but instead you had it as the reform which I thing shows how the Crusades were not a random act but happened because of the things before it.